Tagliatelle with Porcini and Chantarelle Mushrooms
An easy and light vegetarian supper, perfect to enjoy when mushrooms are in season.
- 10 oz of Giovanni Rana Tagliatelle
- 4 oz porcini mushrooms
- 4 oz chantarelle mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 oz white wine
- 1 oz Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 oz butter
- 1 table spoon chopped chives
- 1 table spoon chopped parsley
- Salt & black pepper
Step by Step Instructions
- Boil salt water.
- Clean and cut the mushrooms in half.
- In a pan add butter, garlic, mushrooms.
- Roast until liquid evaporates then deglaze with white wine and season with salt & black pepper.
- While sauce simmers cook Tagliatelle for 2 minutes.
- Add the Tagliatelle to the sauce, finish it up fresh chopped chives and parsley.