Squid Ink Linguini, Sea Urchin & Chili flakes
This pasta reflects the sea. If you want to make something simply divine, then this dish is for you.
- 9 oz of Giovanni Rana Squid Ink Linguini
- 1 oz parsley chopped
- 3 oz sea urchin
- 3 oz Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 oz vegetable stock
- Red chilli flakes
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 oz breadcrumbs
- Salt & black pepper
Step by Step Instructions
- Boil salted water.
- Keep 4 beautiful sea urchin in the fridge, the remainder use to make the cream.
- In a blender add the sea urchin with olive oil and vegetable stock.
- Cook Squid Ink Linguini for 4 minutes.
- While the pasta is cooking, make the sauce, in a pan add olive oil, garlic, chili flakes and breadcrumbs. Take the garlic out of the pan and add the pasta when it’s ready.
- Mix with the sea urchin sauce and parsley.
- Serve it on a plate and top with sea urchin, olive oil and a leaf of parsley.