Spinach & Ricotta Girasole
Simple stuffed ravioli made with a creamy ricotta spinach blend in a delicious butter sauce.
- 9 oz of Giovanni Rana Girasole spinach and ricotta Ravioli
- 5 oz fresh baby spinach
- 3 oz ricotta cheese
- 3 oz butter
- 3 oz vegetable stock
- 7 oz grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- Salt & black pepper
Step by Step Instructions
- Boil salted water and cook Girasole for 2 minutes.
- While the pasta is cooking, make the sauce with vegetable stock and butter.
- Add pasta to the sauce, fresh baby spinach and grated Parmigiano Reggiano.
- Serve the pasta on a plate and top with some Ricotta flakes and grated Parmigiano Reggiano.