Lobster Mezzaluna with Chantarelle Mushrooms
Homemade half moon stuffed pasta a combinations of sea and earthy flavours.
- 9 oz of Giovanni Rana Mezzaluna lobster
- 16 oz Chanterelle mushrooms
- 1 oz parsley chopped
- 3 oz butter
- 3 oz vegetable stock
- 1 oz Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 fresh lobsters
- 1 cloves of garlic
- Salt & pepper
Step by Step Instructions
- Boil salted water.
- In a pan add butter, Chanterelles, season
- with salt & pepper and roast until liquid from mushrooms evaporates.
- Add vegetable stock and bring to simmer.
- Cook the lobster in hot water, the body for 2 minutes, the claw for 6 minutes.
- Take out the lobster from the shell and cut all pieces in half.
- In a pan add olive oil, garlic, lobster, Chanterelles.
- Cook Mezzaluna for 3 minutes, when ready put it in the sauce and add parsley.
- Serve it on a plate and garnish with one claw on top.